What's In Goliath
- Activity Meter
- This is active while Goliath is communicating
with a WebDAV server.
- The main Goliath window contains a number of properties,
each modeled after the information displayed in the Finder. Each column can be
resized. Clicking on the column header will cause all of the items in the
window to be sorted according to the values displayed in the column.
- Header Text
- Displays the number of items currently shown in the display
- Locked Item
- All items that are locked
have a small padlocked superimposed on their display
- Locally Locked Item
- All items that are
locked by the current user on the local Macintosh have a small user icon in
addition to the padlocked superimposed on their display
- Sort Direction
- This button toggles whether
items in the display are sorted in ascending (least to greatest value), or
descending (greatest to least) order.
Table of Contents